Which marketer has demonstrated leadership and success in the direct response marketing industry over the past year? The ERA Marketer of the Year Award is awarded to an organization that has clearly shown outstanding success in their marketing campaigns during the period of May 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017. The winner will receive recognition at the Moxie Awards Gala from the direct-to-consumer marketing industry, as well as a cover story in Electronic Retailer magazine.
Deadline to submit nominations is Sunday, July 16 at 11:59pm ET.
Marketer of the Year Award Criteria:
- Must be an ERA Member Company
- Company must be a Marketer or Retailer
- Nominee company must have a leading industry product between May 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017
- Please list the name of the Marketer company you are nominating.
- Give a short description of the nominee company’s industry leading products from May 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.
- Give a short description of why you believe this company should win the ERA Marketer of the Year Award.
- Only current ERA member companies are eligible for this award. (Membership status will be verified.)
Marketer of the Year Award Winners
- 2016 – Thane Direct
- 2015 – Shark Ninja
- 2014 – Guthy-Renker
- 2013 – TeleBrands
- 2012 – Hampton Direct
- 2011 – Beachbody