The ERA Lifetime Achievement Award is awarded to an individual who, during his or her lifetime, has made valuable and innovative contributions of outstanding significance to the Direct Response Marketing industry. This accolade is one of the most important given by ERA and is celebrated by the association and the industry as a whole at the Moxie Awards Gala.
ERA Lifetime Achievement Award Criteria:
- The award recipient is an ERA member or former member
- The award recipient is a business leader whose work has had a demonstrable impact on the industry
- The recipient has worked consistently and steadfastly to develop and advance the industry over a continuous period of at least 20 years
Please address in detail how the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Please list the name and company of the individual you are nominating for the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- He/She is a business leader whose work has had a demonstrable impact on the industry.
- He/She has worked consistently and steadfastly to develop and advance the industry over a continuous period of 20 years.
Questions for Nominators:
- Are you a member of the Electronic Retailing Association? Only ERA Members are permitted to submit nominations.
Lifetime Achievement Award Winners
- 2016 – Dan Danielson
- 2015 – AJ Khubani
- 2014 – Collette Liantonio
- 2013 – Jeffrey D. Knowles
- 2012 – Kevin Harrington
- 2011 – Katie Williams
- 2009 – Billy Mays
- 2008 – Earl Greenberg
- 2007 – Rob Woodruff
- 2006 – Tim Hawthorne
- 2005 – Greg Renker
- 2004 – Joe Segel
- 2003 – Suzanne Sommers
- 2002 – Mike Levy
- 2001 – Ron Popeil
- 2000 – Bud Paxton